“Affordable Country Living in the Anthony Wayne School District, that is what we offer!”
Invest your TAX REFUND in your next home here with us!
Whispering Winds Mobile Home Community is located next to Whalen's Auction House on Neapolis-Waterville Road. We are just minutes from Whitehouse, Waterville, Grand Rapids & Swanton and an easy commute to Toledo & Bowling Green and the Rt. 24 exchange.
Whispering Winds offers the following:
- Anthony Wayne School District
- Spacious shady lots
- Wide-curbed streets with street lighting
- Sidewalks throughout
Recreational options abound with:
- Wabash-Cannonball walking/biking trail across from the entrance
- Oak Openings Metro Park just a few miles away
- Maumee River access close by
If you are looking for quiet country living, without the work & expense of up keep of a large property, then look no further.
Call our toll free sales line, 1-877-404-6344 for more details!
Click on the "facebook" icon to learn more about us and our vacancies.
We have what you need!
- Single wide & double wide homes for purchase
- Lots to move your mobile home onto
- Experienced management/sales staff to assist you in finding just the right home for you, either available on our property or off site that can be moved into Whispering Winds
Whispering Winds has been under the ownership of Grand View LLC since September 2009. Since that time the property has undergone many major improvements. A new drinking water system was installed and the sewage treatment plant had a major upgrade in 2010. Early June 2011 road improvement work was completed with the front entrance roads being resurfaced and many other areas patched.
On June 18, 2011 we celebrated our Grand ReOpening! The ribbon cutting ceremony was symbolic of cutting our ties with the past and moving forward into the future.
20120201222122Come and experience with us the benefits of affordable home ownership in a quiet country setting.
“Whispering Winds Has Your Key to affordable country living!”